Gravity Skate wheels conveyor is a kind of unpowered conveyor. It installs freely rolling skate wheels on the conveying surface instead of rollers. It has excellent ductility and is also an efficient, flexible and versatile Conveyor.
Gravity Skate Wheels Conveyor has the following characteristics:
- Great expansion ratio: Because the Skate wheels on the transmission surface are installed in a staggered manner, when conveyor contracted, these wheels will cross side by side, which greatly shortens the distance between them, so they have very large expansion ratio max to 1:5. This means that it can be extended to 5 times the length and only occupy 20% of the space after shorten.
- Lighter weight: Because Skate wheels made of ABS material are used instead of rollers, the weight of the conveyor itself is greatly reduced, which allows users to move it more easily and quickly.
- Height adjustable: The design of the support leg is a telescopic adjustment method, which can make the conveyor have an adjustment range of 450-2300mm. It is suitable for the sending and receiving of different goods at different heights.
- Accumulation on conveyor: Since there is no linkage between each free-rolling skate wheels on the conveyor, when the cartons slide to the end and stop, the remaining skate wheels can still rotate freely to transport the cartons. In this way, the cartons can be accumulated and arranged on the conveyor. When a carton is removed the conveyor will start again to bring the next carton into position.
- Skate wheel models are best suited to handling cartons or other containers with solid smooth bases
- The limit length of the product can be up to 40 meters, and it can turn 360 degrees, but it needs to reach 12 modular sections
- The product adopts gravity conveying, with less investment, quick effect, simple structure, easy installation and disassembly. The product adopts modular design, which is convenient for users to expand the product length and change the product length demand later.